Seven tips to be a savvy seller Most of us have heard the old adage that a car loses 30% of its value the moment you drive it out of the dealership. adidas zx flux adidas femme soldes nike internationalist Though there are ways to get a better return when it comes time to sell. adidas femme pas cher adidas gazelle air jordan 18 oakley femme pas cher Approval Buddy Director Anthony Simon has nearly two decades experience in the car industry so knows a thing or two about selling cars. adidas femme pas cher ugg classic short boots nike air max 1 nike chaussure Here are his tips and tricks for getting the best price for your used car. new balance pas cher chaussures running asics
- Colour counts. mu2legendzen adidas ultra boost adidas zx flux It may be tempting to make your first car (or second or third) a statement purple or lime green but this will hurt you when you’re ready to sell. Nike Pour Homme nike air jordan adidas stan smith Conservative colours rule with black is the best colour for resale followed by white and gunmetal grey.
- Get regular services. mu legend items for sale adidas femme It sounds obvious but getting your annual service on your calendar and keeping a full service history with logs will is appealing to potential buyers.
- Keep it clean. Belstaff Bags Sale classic short ugg boots nike roshe run A regular detail inside and out will help maintain the quality of your car. Jackets windproof louboutin chine ugg bailey bling uk asics pas cher At the very least getting a professional detail and steam-clean before inspections can instantly add value.
- Don’t smoke in the car. new balance 515 adidas neo air max pas cher This one is a big no – there’s not much you can do to truly clear a car of the smell. cheap mu Legend zen adidas gazelle pas cher ugg boots sale uk Nike TN Yes, even if you keep the windows down.
- Dogs may be man’s best friend but not your cars. ugg bailey bow dot adidas superstar 2 femme cheap nike air max shoes nike air max pas cher Dog hair can be difficult to remove when it comes time to sell so try to minimise the amount of time your furry friends spend in your vehicle.
- Two sets of keys is key. adidas boost nike air max griffey Keys for more modern cars can cost anywhere from $250 to $600 so having two sets of keys will really help when it comes to selling.
- Keep an eye on the mileage.